Effective management of litigation risk requires special expertise that Harbour is able to provide as a service for corporations, financial institutions and private equity managers with a portfolio of litigation.
- determining the risks in bringing or defending a claim
- advising on how to deploy experts and advisers
- reviewing litigation strategy to maximise the chances of early settlement and to ensure efficient cost phasing
- reviewing and advising on budgets to ensure best use of resources and to maximise value received
- setting a framework that recognises that litigation is a project to maximise the likelihood to prevail whilst minimising costs