By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
This website is operated by Harbour Litigation Funding Ltd (’we’ or ‘us’). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06426478 and have our registered office at 4th Floor, 8 Waterloo Place, London, SW1Y 4BE.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone +44 20 3829 9320.
For general information only – no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors
- The content on this website is for your general information and use only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, neither we nor any third parties provide any representation, warranty or guarantee (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Updates, suspension or withdrawal
- We may update and change our site from time to time without notice.
- Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site without notice.
Use of website material
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All rights are reserved.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may print out or download information from our site for your personal use.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Viruses and misuse
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- If you breach this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your information and convenience only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no responsibility for the content of those websites.
Amendments to these terms
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Governing law and disputes
- These terms and conditions and the use of our website are governed by English Law.
- You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction, except if you are a consumer and resident in Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, or if you are a consumer and resident in Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.