Harbour was formed in 2007 and operates globally. The team has been funding claims since 2002. You will work with some of the most experienced people in the business.
Harbour is a founding member of the Association of Litigation Funders (ALF) and was a driving force on the Working Party responsible for drafting and implementing its Code of Conduct.
Facts and figures
- A substantial amount of capital is immediately available.
- Our funds total £760 million.
- We offer truly global geographical coverage, having funded 80+ cases in 13 jurisdictions and under 4 sets of arbitral rules.
- Investments made by the Harbour Funds represent an aggregate claim value in excess of £5.4 billion.
- Harbour has scale and experience with a large team of highly skilled professionals.
- A further 9 directors and investment committee members create an unrivalled pool of additional knowledge.
Meet one of the largest litigation funding teams globally, drawn from top legal, financial and commercial talent.
The Investment Committee
Our expert team of professionals is further strengthened by the expertise and counsel of our Investment Committee.
Harbour is the sole investment sub-adviser to Harbour Advisers Cayman Ltd. and Harbour Litigation Cayman Ltd. the investment advisers to the Harbour Funds which have over £400m of capital commitments.
Harbour has funded in 13 jurisdictions and 4 arbitral forums. Harbour continues to pioneer the acceptance of litigation and arbitration funding in jurisdictions globally.