Monday 5th December 12:30 GMT
Please join Susan Dunn and Maurice MacSweeney as they explain what litigation funding is and how it can be used.
They will cover:
- What do litigation funders actually do?
- How much does it cost?
- Why will it benefit my firm and my clients?
- Can it fund defence cases?
- How does the process work?
- How long does it take?
- What makes an investible case?
Designed for those new to the concept of third-party funding for litigation, or those who know a little but are curious to find out more, this free online training session will answer these questions and any more the audience would like to ask.
Registration is essential – please sign up here.